- That healthy, vibrant communities have safe and engaging neighborhoods, providing housing for all people.
- That dynamic and rich town centers encourage investment, inspire creativity, and bring people together.
- That given space and time for discourse and reflection, local people make good decisions about the place in which they live.
- That everyone is a potential entrepreneur, and they are the key to our communities' prosperity.
- That parks, trails, green spaces, and gathering places are vital to our collective well-being.
- That positive change is a collaborative process, requiring a long-term commitment of time, focus, and resources. We are in it for the long haul.